CSS Insight Evening – Entrepreneurs and Investing
Caterham School Society Networking Evening with Leading Entrepreneurs & InvestorsSponsored by the Old Caterhamians’ Association
Date: Tuesday 17 September 2019, 6.00pm
Venue: Roof Garden & Events Space – Wells Fargo, 33 King William St, London EC4R 9AT
Nearest main line station and tube: London Bridge (5 minutes’ walk)
Join us for a networking evening offering insight from some of the UK’s most successful and experienced entrepreneurs and investors.
All Caterham School Society members, parents, pupils, alumni and friends of the School, are invited to attend. Please note that places are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Our thanks to Caterham parent Mr Nick Bennett and to Wells Fargo for their support of this event, and to the Old Caterhamians’ Association for their sponsorship.
Our expert entrepreneur panel includes:
– Jacqueline Gold CBE, CEO Ann Summers CBE for Entrepreneurship, Women in Business and Social Enterprise
– Camilla Bowry, Founder and CEO, Sals Shoes Charity Shortlisted for 2015 Asian Women of Achievements Awards, 2015 Stylist Magazine
– Entrepreneur Award nominee, 2017 Daily Mail Inspirational Women of the Year Award
– Steve Castle, Partner, ABC Investors
– Andrew Denton, Alfa Systems
Please note that we anticipate this event to be popular and places will therefore be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
To secure your place please complete the below form:Back to all Events