CSS Insight Evening: Entrepreneurship at UBS’ London Headquarters
Caterham Society Networking Evening with the UK’s Leading Entrepreneurs
Sponsored by the Old Caterhamians’ Association
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL
Date: Tuesday 18 September 2018, 6.30pm
Venue: The Atrium, UBS Headquarters, 5 Broadgate, London EC2M 2QS
Nearest tubes: Liverpool Street and Moorgate
Join us for a networking evening offering insight from some of the UK’s most successful and experienced entrepreneurs and investors. UBS Economist Dean Turner will introduce the evening with a temperature gauge of the UK’s economy beforeour guest panel of entrepreneurs and investors share their experience of what makes a successful start-up, between them covering a diverse range of sectors.
All Caterham School Society members, parents, pupils, alumni and friends of the School, are invited to attend. Please note that places are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Our thanks to Caterham parent Mr Paul Rix and to UBS for their support of this event, and to the Old Caterhamians’ Association for their sponsorship.
Our expert entrepreneur panel includes:
– Camilla Bowry, Founder and CEO, Sals Shoes Charity Shortlisted for 2015 Asian Women of Achievements Awards, 2015 Stylist Magazine
– Entrepreneur Award nominee, 2017 Daily Mail Inspirational Women of the Year Award
– Steve Castle, Partner, ABC Investors
– Matt Crane: Founder and CEO, Monty’s Bakehouse Ltd
– Clive Furness: founder & CEOs, Contango (Derivatives Consultancy)
– Jacqueline Gold CBE, CEO Ann Summers CBE for Entrepreneurship, Women in Business and Social Enterprise
– Paul Rix: Investor, The Alverton
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL.
If you have already have a confirmed place for your son/daughter in the Sixth Form but need to give consent, please use the below form. All other new applications will be placed on a waiting list.
This event has been extremely popular and so we will look to repeat it in the near future.