We are enormously grateful to everyone who makes a gift to Caterham School.
Caterham School is a registered charity No. 1109508. Donations from UK tax payers are normally eligible for Gift Aid, which enables us to increase the impact of your gift by 25% at no cost to you. There are also further tax benefits for higher-rate taxpayers.
There are a number of ways to offer your financial support to the School:
- By making a regular gift
- By cheque made payable to ‘Caterham School‘
- By Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) voucher
- Electronic bank transfer
- By remembering Caterham School in your will
- By donating in memory of a loved one
- Gifts of shares
- Gifts in kind and donations of property or land
If you would like to support the School, please use the below form or click here to download a PDF version, which includes additional information on how to make a regular gift by Standing Order.